ARCHEOLOGY OF EUPHORIA
Fotograf issues an open call for professionals, amateurs, and students who are invited to submit their photo projects that will be published in a printed issue of the Fotograf Magazine.
The projects may be related to this year’s theme of the festival and magazine, Archeology of euphoria, focused on transformation of society from totalitarian regime to capitalism. Projects that are not related to the topic, but represent a distinctly defined project of an independent and non-commercial character will be accepted as well.
Submission terms and conditions:
– Project – images in one PDF file.
– Text: the project description (max. 1 x A4), the author’s portfolio, and CV (including contact information).
– Send your projects to email: email@example.com and write “OPENCALL” in the email subject line.
– Any email attachments must be properly identified – the file names should begin with your last name and then first name.
– The number of projects submitted by one author is not limited.
The deadline for the competition submissions is May 31, 2019.
The participation fee per project is CZK 450 / EUR 20.
For more information, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org